Located at the doorstep to Oslo. Comfort Grand Central is a trendy and good value hotel to stay at when you visit the city.
In the old train station, Østbanehallen in Oslo, Comfort Hotel Grand Central newly opened up this funky and playful hotel. The hotel consists of 170 rooms, 113 of them are totally unique. There is definitely something for everyone’s taste, black and sophisticated, rustic and warm, pink and glamorous, white luxury, arty and graphics or how about the young trendy room with OSB panels and gymnastic rings coming down from the ceiling.
5 good reasons to stay in Comfort Hotel Grand Central
- The hotel is connected to the train station you will arrive at from Oslo Airport. So no need to be in a rush when you catching your flight back home again. You will be at the airport in 20 min with the Airport Express Train FLYTOGET.
- Its location is at the central transport station Oslo S, so all bus, trains, trams to explore the city leaves outside the hotel. Very practical.
- Every room is unique so this is an obvious choice for the style conscious traveler.
- If you need help on what to see/do in Oslo. The tourist information VISIT OSLO is located in the same building in Østbanehallen.
- Their hotel lobby area is a great place to get some work done is you need to open your laptop during your stay.